Processing Happy Meat
- Your beef is provided fresh chilled (not frozen) from the butcher.
- You need to be prepared with freezer space for the beef on the day.
- A full side (half animal) requires a reasonable sized chest or upright freezer.
- A half side (quarter animal) could be shared in two large (empty) freezer compartments of conventional fridge/freezer units.
- Pick up times are between 5 and 7 pm in McLaren Vale. Come with an empty boot.
- Your meat is prewrapped ready for freezing as per your ordering instructions - bear in mind if you order "bulk" it comes in "bulk"!
- If you are sharing the meat, be sure your meat shares are organised to pick it up on the day.
- Reward yourself with a magnificent Kyeema Springs fresh steak on the day of delivery!